Marketing - from information to decision
MID 2012 Program
International Conference, 26-27th October 2012
We are pleased to announce and invite you to attend the 5th Edition of the International Conference "Marketing - from information to decision", which will be held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, between 26-27th October 2012, organized by the Department of Marketing, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Babes-Bolyai University.
The purpose of the conference is to encourage knowledge exchange concerning marketing or marketing related fields of research, to bring together specialists from higher education institutions and business fields, and to provide a stimulating environment for knowledge enhancement and sharing experience.
The conference welcomes original and innovative papers concerning several essential marketing topics like:
- Marketing Research and Research Methodology
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Strategy
- Product and Brand Management
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Pricing Issues
- Marketing Communications, Advertising, Sales Promotion
- Sales Management and Personal Selling
- Retail Marketing
- Channel Management and Logistics
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- International and Cross-Cultural Marketing
- Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
- Relationship Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Tourism Marketing
- Marketing of Public and Non-Profit Organizations
- Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection
The marketing issues and subjects listed above must not be taken as being imposed, nor rigid, as any paper which approaches any marketing related topic in an original, innovative and/or critical manner will be welcomed.
The conference language (papers, presentations, proceedings) will be English and accepted and presented papers will be published within the 5th Edition of the "Marketing - from information to decision" International Conference Proceedings (ISSN-L: 2067-0338).
Starting with 2009 the International Conference Proceedings is indexed in the EBSCO, Cabell's Directories, and CEEOL Databases.