Types of PhD Studies
Types of PhD Studies and tuition fees
According to the Romanian Legislation, a PhD Candidate, depending on his/her origins, may choose between one of the following types of Scientific Doctorate and the appropriate fees:
- 300 RON (about 67 EUR admission contest fee);
- No fees (only possible for Romanian and EU, CH and European Economic Area citizens) if candidates work full time for the university;
- 5,500 RON/year (about 1,250 EUR/year) for full time and part time (distance learning) PhD studies (is also to be paid for the extensions of the PhD Studies) for Romanian, EU CH and European Economic Area citizens;
- 6,000 RON (about 1,350 EUR) fee for public defense of PhD Thesis for Romanian, EU CH and European Economic Area citizens;
- 300 EUR per semester for all other citizens;
- 2,000 EUR for public defense of PhD Thesis for all other citizens.
For more information please refer to: http://doctorat.ubbcluj.ro/eng/the-organization-of-the-doctoral-studies/
Ultima actualizare: 14-06-2017
Ati sesizat o eroare in legatura cu informatiile de pe aceasta pagina?
Va rugam mult sa ne contactati.