Prof.univ.dr. Monica Violeta ACHIM
Strada Teodor Mihali, Nr. 58-60
400591, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Tel: +40 264 418 652/3/4/5
Fax: +40 264 412 570
|| October 2017-present: full professor Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Teaching courses: Financial Analysis, Financial diagnosis, Financial analysis in banks and Economic and Financial crime.
Associate professor 2013- October 2017;
Lecturer 2004-2013; Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Teaching courses: Financial Analysis, Statistics, Basis of Accounting
Assistant professor 2000-2004; Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Teaching courses:Economic and Financial Analysis.
Preparator 1998-2000; Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Romania; Teaching courses:Economic and Financial Analysisis,
Experience in entrepreneurships
Over 30 project works provided by the Court Cluj-Napoca in areas of economic field, under the folowing proffesion I exercise as active member: Accounting expert (member of CECCAR, no. 20498/2004), Financial auditor in stage (member of CAFR, no.3648/2008), Tax consultant (member of CCF, no.4183/2009), member of Romanian Society of Economic and financial analysis (SRAEF), no. 046/2016.
|| Degrees and diplomas
2016 Habilitation thesis “Analysis and diagnosis of business performances. Modern approach in the new economy”, validated by the Committee of Economic Sciences and Business Administration (Ministry Order no. 3261/2.03.2016). Habilitated Doctor in the area of Finance.
2016 Course of Project Manager certified by CNCFPA/ANC, organized by Avangarde Business Academy. Graduation diploma.
2011-2013 Postdoctoral studies, under the SPODE programme – coordinated by the Romanian Academy (Research theme: “Theories of the firm. Reassessments and perspectives”; coordinator Prof. M. Mironiuc). Graduation diploma.
1999-2004 Doctoral thesis (Thesis:“Accounting and efficiency of lease transactions in Romanian economy”; coordinator I.P. Pantea), Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Romania Doctor diploma.
1998-1999 Master in the field of Master in Accounting and Audit, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Master diploma (10 mark).
1994-1999 Bachelor degree in the domain of „Management Accounting and Financial Control” at Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Bachelor diploma (9,83 mark).
|| English, French
|| Research Grants:
• Grants: coordinating 2 research grants (Contract of postdoctoral research no. 227 / 03.03.2011 over the period 2011-2013 and PN-III-P4-ID-PCE-2020-2174 2020-2022); member in five research grants (1. Grant POSDRU/86/1.2/S/53849, 2011-2013; 2. Grant POSDRU/7/2.1./S/1, 2009-2011; 3. Grant CNCSIS 78/AT/2006, 2006-2007; 4. Grant no. 001/4.10.2005; 5. Grant CNCSIS Tip C nr. 281/2000)
Evaluator research grants UEFISCDI Romanian Evaluation Process RUTE-2014 2016 , 2020
Evaluator research grants "PNRR - DOTARI-2023
Member of the scientific board of some journals / co-organizer of scientific events / project evaluator
Membru în bordul Journal of Applied Economics (JCR journal)
Membru în bordul științific al Journal of Economics and International Business Management (JEIBM) www.sciencewebpublishing.net/jeibm/board.htm
Membru în bordul științific al Studia Universitatis Economic Series, Vasile Goldis, University Arad,
Co-organizator manifestare ştiinţifică: Intâlnirea anuală a cadrelor didactice de Analiză financiară, ediţia 31/2005, ediţia 39/ 2013 Cluj-Napoca, ediția 44/2018 sub egida SRAEF, http://www.sraef.ro/index.html
Evaluator granturi de cercetare UEFISCDI Romanian Evaluation Process RUTE-2014 2016 , 2020
Evaluator granturi "PNRR - DOTARI-2023
Member of scientific committees for numerous international conferences
Diversity challenges and Stakeholders' engagement in Finance and FinAI (1-2 Feb, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca 2023); International Conference on Management, Economics and Accounting 15th Edition – ICMEA 2023 & Doctoral Research Workshop (10th – 13th May 2023, Alba Iulia, Romania); European Financial Services Conference ECFS 2023 - "EUROPEAN REFORMS FOR SUSTAINABILITY AND GREEN TRANSITION IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR" - 7th Edition (23-24 2023 March Brasov, Romania); 29th International Economic Conference – IECS 2022 ( October 28-29 Sibiu, Romania); 30 th edition of International Economic Conference – IECS 2023 ( 25-27 May 2023, Sibiu , University of Lucian Blaga, Sibiu, Romania)
Keynote speaker/Panel Moderator in numerous international conferences:
2nd International Conference on Accounting, Auditing and Finance (ICAAF 2022) ,University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia November 21-23, 2022; The periodical conferences of Eurasian Business Economics and society , as moderator/discussant in panels (editions 34,35,36,37,38, 39, 40, 41, 42,43, 44 (https://ebesweb.org/)
|| Excel, SPSS, STATA
|| Music, dance
|| Awards and distinctions
1. 2020: Prize for the excellence in scientific research, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and 1. PRIZE FOR THE EXCELLENCE IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (2019), Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Cluj-Napoca, Babes-Bolyai University
2. Prize of Romanian academic organization UEFISCDI PN-III-P1-1.1- PRECISI-2018- 23441 (2018) granted for the paper RETHINKING THE SHADOW ECONOMY IN TERMS OF HAPPINESS. EVIDENCE FOR THE EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATES, published in Technological and Economic Development of Economy (2018), Red Zone ISI journal.
3. Prize of Romanian academic organization UEFISCDI PN-III-P1-1.1- PRECISI-2018- 23442 (2018) granted for the paper GEOCENTRIC BEHAVIOR DIMENSION OF THE ORGANIZATION 'PERFORMANCE IN THE CONTEXT OF GLOBALIZATION, published in SOCIAL INDICATORS RESEARCH (2018). Yellow zone. ISI journal.
4. Prize of THE ASSOCIATION OF THE FACULTY OF ECONOMICS OF ROMANIA (AFER) (2014), granted for ECONOMIC SPECIALTY LITERATURE IN THE FIELD OF MANAGEMENT (2014), to the book CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND BUSINESS PERFORMANCO, Publisher LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbruken, Germany,2013
|| Member of the National Council for Attestation of UniversityDiplomas and Certificates (CNATDCU), mandate 2020-2025
Master program director Corporate Finance and Insurance, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Management, Babes Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca Romania, 2020-present
Ultima actualizare: 2023-08-10